so i was bored out of my mind the whole week at work and of course on friday they all discovered i was sitting there and decided to give me stuff to do. Well. Better then being bored. I went to the mall for lunch…really boring mall Italie2, i grabbed a tiny sandwish and decided w/ myself “no dessert” today. I successfuly passed all the boulangerie on my way back but JUST at the door stupid “la laitière” was giving away free ice creams as a marketing event. Somehow i found myself in the queue and 2 sec later i was eating a delicious bluebarry ice cream. So much for my will power.
What about this one i found on one wall in Malmö? We kinda have the same dress !
2 things i wanna say today:
First, it might be stupid but i really want to thank you for your really nice comments cause i was felling kinda low tonight and reading them really made my day (+ the ice cream)
Then, im proud to say i’ve been awarded by the lovely Daria and Willow !!! I feel really thankful, plus it’s a fun one (well if you like to read about my life….:-) )
The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules.
4. Don’t forget to leave them comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
I have the weirdest diet…I can only eat what 6 years old eat (mashed potatoes, saucages, pasta w/ cheese and cookies)
- I dream of going to Congo to take care of gorillas
- i drink more grape juice than water
- I sometimes feel i couldn’t live without my computer/internet and it’s kinda sad
- i know “Friends” by heart
- i agree with the woman who said “people who say money doesn’t make you happy don’t know where to shop“
- I collect shot glasses from every places i visit
- I collect special m&m’s edition package
- back to the future is my favorite movie
- I believe in Renaud and Robbie Williams rocks my world
- I love writting, to me to you..to anywone.
- I dream so much it takes most of my free time