so im still not over it. I can’t get myself to do anything when there is so much to do. Wanna know what i spent my morning on? a new banner for my blog…. OMG MO wake up !
But honestly im gonna need some changes around here, i assume some family and friends will wanna follow my new Swedish life so i’ll have to write in english & in french…and who knows one day pa svenska … (in my dreams).
to totally change subject, here’s a pic from my new dress…. i love it love it love it 🙂 Pour changer totalement de sujet, ma nouvelle robe que j’aiiiime :
Ok, im not quite sure why but i I thought some of you might interrested in the kind of questions they asked at the interview (i know i always like to check some questions before interviews) so here is a little summury of the 1h interview i got :
1) I had to introduce myself and my studies/ se présenter et expliquer son cursus :
Then they (they were 2) just talked about the job and asked if i had questions…. 🙂 Puis ils ont parlé du poste en lui même.
- why i choose this bachelor, this master ? ( in english) Pourquoi cette licence, pourquoi ce master ? (en anglais)
2) then (in french) they asked a bunch of questions about my work experience / puis, en français, des questions sur mon experience pro :
- which experience was the best and why? Quelle fut ma meilleure experience?
- which on was the worst? why? Quelle fut ma pire experience? Pourquoi?
- How did i react to the conflict situation? how would i react to it now, being more mature? Comment j’ai réagit à une situation conflictuelle? Comment je réagirais maintenant avec l’experience?
- im a a fast learner? Do i learn by doing? Est ce que j’apprends vite? Sur le tas?
- do i have experience in organizing events? How? Est ce que j’ai déjà organiser des évênements? Lesquels?
- Did i work w/ a team? How did i handle it? Est ce que j’ai travaillé en equipe? Comment?
- what would i bring to the job? Why me? Quelle est ma valeur ajoutée pour le poste?
- Do i have other jobs offer? Est ce que j’ai d’autres offres ?
Then just talked about the job and asked if i had any questions… YES : when can i start? 🙂